The Fall 2021 SoAP Box is here! Highlights of this issue include:
- Dr. Mark Sobell’s first Presidential Column discussing the creation of the American Board of Addiction Psychology (ABAP) and this year’s presidential theme, Implementing a Public Health Approach to Addictions
- Dr. Angelo DiBello’s first Editor’s Corner where he outlines his vision for the newsletter in the years to come
- A Diversity Science Spotlight highlighting Dr. Devin Banks’ work to improve racial equity in the research and treatment of substance use
- An Early Career Psychologist Spotlight on Dr. Mary Beth Miller and a Student Spotlight on Division 50’s newest Student Representative Roselyn Peterson, MS
- A Finding Success in Failure column where Dr. Katie Witkiewitz discusses what she learned from an academic job that wasn’t the best fit
- Great SoAP Sound Bites and Show and Tell submissions
- Information on the 2022 APA Convention Call for Proposals and SoAP Call for Nominations!